nr ref. 1122
doświadczenie: Poniżej 1 roku
Miasto: Madryt - Tres Cantos
The chosen candidate will join the R&D team and work on development of algorithms for Orbit Determination and Time Synchronization (ODTS) and precise point positioning (PPP), as well as positioning integrity algorithms. The work will include participation in all phases, from conceptual design through to implementation, validation, experimentation and operational deployment. The candidate must be ready to join a highly skilled multicultural team and take on the intellectual challenges related to complex algorithms and display proactivity and team spirit.
The satellite navigation engineer’s main tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Design and development of PPP algorithms for critical security applications.
- Complete statistical study of risks, including analysis of fault trees and security implementation
- Definition and design of security barriers.
- Analytical study of statistical properties for positioning integrity algorithms.
- Performance evaluation and experimentation.
- Software development and operation in C / C ++ and Linux environment.
- Technical documentation in English.
- Initiative, proactivity and team spirit are all called for
- Qualification: Master’s degree in mathematical engineering or similar. Master’s degree in statistics
- Level of English: Upper intermediate /Advanced
- Technical Knowledge:
- Specialization in statistics
- Desirable Knowledge:
- GNSS algorithms
- System engineering