Advanced solutions for connected autonomous vehicles
Connected Autonomous Vehicle
- GMV is your partner for Connected and Autonomous Vehicle solutions. What makes us unique is our great expertise in ready-to-use safe GNSS based solutions for the most important OEMs and TIER Is in the Automotive market.
- More than 20 years’ experience in Automotive.
- Over 4 million vehicles incorporate our Telematics solutions.
Safe and precise GNSS positioning solution (GMV GSharp®) for the most important OEMs and TIER-Is already in vehicles in production
Support on Automotive Standards & Regulations for cybersecurity (ISO/SAE 21434 and UNECE R-155)
SW Engineering for automotive solutions according to A-SPICE (CL3) for several millions of TCU
Mobility platforms (C-ITS) experience for road & highway and urban environments (C-Roads & C-Streets)
What is GMV GSharp®?
- Complete GNSS Positioning Suite: Positioning Engine & Correction Service
- Precise and safe algorithmic solution for highly demanding Autonomous Driving (AD)
- Integrity layer for Safety-Critical Applications (ASIL B) (ISO 26262 - ISO 21488)
- Multi-constellation and multi-frequency
- Proprietary Global GNSS
- PPP-RTK technology with standard PPP messages (RTCM-SSR, IGS-SSR) and RTK SSR2OSR conversion
- Highly configurable & flexible for automotive grade components and customers
- Hybridisation with other sensors (IMU, odometers…)
- Cybersecurity (ISO 21434) for a reliable position with the necessary level of protection
- Compatible with V2X applications
What is our performance?
- Integrity Risk < up to 10-7/h
- Service Availability (SLA) > 99,9 %
- Horizontal Accuracy < 10 cm (95%)*
- Convergence Time < 30 s
- Service 24/7
* Nominal accuracy achieved with a mass-market automotive GNSS receiver under open sky conditions
Safe High-Accuracy Reliable Positioning Solution
GMV follows the security by design principle, as in each step of the project life cycle – from specifications to validation – it evaluates cybersecurity exactly and applies meticulous planning to check penetration.
GMV offers the following cybersecurity services:
- Vulnerability analysis and mitigation plan
- Advanced penetration tests
- Cyber intelligence services through continuous monitoring of the dark/deep web
- Zero days detection
- Forensic analysis
GMV is privileged to have a Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) with CERT accreditation.
- Communications based on onboard ECU protocol/stack:
- Capability to develop use cases such as those of the C-Roads platform, among others.
- Capability to develop HMIs for smartphones and vehicles.
- Hybrid communications based on 3G/4G/5G for HMI/smartphones.
- Cooperation with original equipment manufacturers and top-tier providers.
- Possible integration with our algorithm for the precise and secure GNSS positioning solution.
- Development of capabilities on the C-Roads platform for C-ITS.
- Emergency calls (eCall)
- Exact location and incident time are provided
- Automatic: eCall launched by sensors as airbag, impact detections, IMU, etc.
- Manual: eCall launched by emergency button located near the driver
- GMV role:
- In-vehicle solution conforming with:
- eCall (EU regulation: 3GPP TS 26.267 / 26.268 & CEN EN 15722)
- ERA-GLONASS (EGTS protocol: GOST_54618 / 54619 / 54620 / 54621)
- Compatible version for vehicles, buses and trucks
- +8 yrs experience with OEMs and TIER Is
- Experience with public PSAP
- In-vehicle solution conforming with:
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT)
- SW that offers vehicle location monitoring in stealing situations
- Deep experience with TIER Is
What makes us the right partner?
- Experience with OEMs and TIER Is: +18 yrs
- Highly skilled expertise for complex embedded SW Engineering
- Certified personnel: iSAQB& ISTQB, TÜV Nord cybersecurity, etc.
- Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL) Capability
- Security by Design
- Embedded Full stack development
- Experience on HW (ECU) Design & Development in partnership with TIER Is
Which standards do we meet?
- Automotive SPICE Capability Level 3
- CMMI Level 5
- AGILE methodology capability
- AUTOSAR Adaptive & Classic: Associate Partner
- TISAX Compliance: Information Security
- ISO/SAE 21434, ISO 26262 , ISO/PAS 21448 (SOTIF): Product security and safety
- Coding standards widely adopted by the sector: MISRA-C, MISRA-C++, CERT-C, AUTOSAR-CPP, etc.
Which platforms do we work with?
- High flexiblity for integration: On-Board ECU, Smartphones, cloud, etc.
- Automotive OS:
- Native: Android Automotive, AGL (Yocto), GENIVI, Qnix, RTOS
- Mirroring: Android Auto, Carplay, Ford Sync, Mirrorlink, R-Link, SDL
GMV’s most notable Projects for the Automotive Sector
These are some of our Operational Projects:
These are some of our R&D Projects: