Internship: Software engineer for space mission simulators
nr ref. 829
Miasto: Madryt - Tres Cantos
If you’re a space freak and keen to learn, read on!
We at GMV are looking for a telecommunications or IT-engineering student or the like to collaborate with us in C/C++ software development for E2E space-mission performance simulators. The internship will give you the chance to build up software engineering skills and an understanding of complex physical systems. You will also be able to collaborate in such tasks as:
- Coding and unit testing in C/C++ of well-defined algorithms and of necessary infrastructure libraries for the system.
- System testing.
- Document validation results and correction of non-conformities.
- Qualification: Telecommunications, IT-engineering student or the like
- Level of English: Upper intermediate
- Technical knowledge: Knowledge of programming languages will be regarded as a plus.