Internship: Software engineer for space projects
nr ref. 819
Miasto: Madryt - Tres Cantos
If you’re a space freak and keen to learn, read on!
We at GMV are looking for an IT engineering student (honors or master’s) or double degree student in math-IT to work in an internship paid by the company.
You will work on system test automation for European Space Agency space-debris monitoring and surveillance projects (cataloguing of objects, assessment of collision risk, assessment of objects’ reentry risk).
Quite a challenge! Right?
BUT WHAT IS GMV?
We are an international engineering and innovation company working in various sectors like space, defense, telecommunications, security and transport. Want more information on our ambitious projects? Just drop into our website and be prepared for a big surprise!
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN EXCHANGE?
- Learning and participating in an international team working on groundbreaking projects.
- Total flexibility for combining the internship with your ongoing studies. It’s important that you graduate!
- Real possibilities of continuing the internship with us to carry out your curricular or extracurricular internships, honors project or master’s project.
- You will be able to take part in our company’s team activities and sporting competitions.
- A handy economic aid to your studies
- Qualification: Honors or master IT engineering student or double degree student in math-IT
- Level of English: Upper intermediate
- Technical knowledge: Knowledge of the following will stand you in good stead: