Internship: Information security consultancy
nr ref. 583
We are looking for an undergraduate or recent graduate interested in taking part in the company’s information security activities. The successful candidate will work with the technologies, tools, information systems and working methodologies we use in GMV to achieve the security we need. He or she will also play an active part in security decision-making procedures, in due compliance with ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 31000 and other business management methodologies.
- Qualification: Telecommunications, IT engineering student or similar.
- Level of English: Intermediate.
- Technical knowledge:
- Operating system and information system administration.
- Desirable knowledge:
- Information security technologies (firewalls, IPS/IDS, SIEM, vulnerability management, pentesting)
- Information security standards
- ICT law and general legal knowledge