Integration, Verification & Validation Engineer for international projects
nr ref. 1265
doświadczenie: Od 1 do 2 lat
Miasto: Madryt - Tres Cantos
The candidate will participate in key Integration, Verification & Validation projects for Earth Observation Ground Segments Data processing. The work will be performed mainly at GMV offices, but also requiring some travel in Europe to perform on-site tasks (i.e. Test Campaigns and Engineering Support). We are looking for several candidates with different experience covering the following areas with different level of experience:
- Experience in complex and distributed systems (Linux OS)
- Co-ordination of installation, integration and verification of new components in validation and operational environments
- Planning of test campaigns and execution of testing scripts in Linux environments
- Contribution to definition of tests specifications in distributed systems
- Requirements engineering (contribute to the definition of system and software requirements, their traceability to design, etc.)
- System Design Models & Interfaces
The candidate will join a multi-functional development team and will be able to adapt to agile development paradigms as well as to traditional life-cycle space projects.
- The candidate will adhere to GMV's quality-assurance politics and procedures.
- The candidate will adapt also to a highly flexible and creative environment, and will demonstrate high creative, teamwork and communication skills.
- The candidate will demonstrate a capability to adapt to changes and will be enthusiastic about innovation and continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience with tools in the context of IVV activities would be an added value (Testlink, Git, Jira, Nexus, etc.)
- Qualification: MSc Mathematics, Physics or Engineering (IT, telecommunications)
- Level of English:: Advanced
- Technical Knowledge:
- Experience in complex and distributed systems
- SW testing: Specification, Development and Execution of Tests
- SW System Engineering and integration, Design Modelling (EA, Core 9, etc ) and System Requirements
- Configuration Management Systems (SVN, GIT…)
- Desirable Knowledge:
- Earth Observation Ground Segments
- Understanding of UNIX / LINUX with virtual machines
- Documentation Preparation
- Test tools (Testlink)
- Other Tools (Jira, Nexus, Gitlab)
- Continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins)