IT infrastructure engineer
nr ref. 1036
doświadczenie: Od 1 do 2 lat
Miasto: Valladolid - Boecillo
We at GMV are looking for an IT or telecommunications engineer to broaden our IT team within the intelligent transportation systems sector. The successful candidate will join a young, talented and international team, taking on responsibility for the following duties:
- Design, deploy and maintain IT infrastructure (network, systems, applications and services) in projects plus remote monitoring solutions and optimization of the existing ones.
- Solve various technology and system problems, risk analysis and cybersecurity threats.
- Design and develop process automation tools to boost efficiency and help to make systems work better.
- Provide across the board technical support for all projects and clients.
- Qualification: Telecommunications or IT engineering
- Level of English: Intermediate
- Technical knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of networks: switches, routers, firewalls and VPNs (TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN, BGP, MP-BGP, MPLS, LDP, RSVP, IPSEC)
- Experience in Windows/Linux-based systems at server level
- Knowledge of virtualization systems: VMWare ESX/Citrix XenServer/Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of datacenter design: Clusters, SANs, Backup systems, monitoring (Zabbix, Nagios, Pandora FMS,…)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Bash, Perl, Python, VB Script, Power Shell,…
- Desirable knowledge:
- Knowledge of security: Secure network architectures (DMZ), IDS/IPS, Firewalls, pen-testing and vulnerability testing, Honeypots/nets,…
- Certifications (CCNA, VMWare VCP, MCSA, MCSE, LPIC-2,…)
- DevOps: Docker, Promox, OpenStack, Ansible…
- SGDB: Mysql, MS SQL Server, Oracle