Oportunidades de Empleo
FPGA Engineer (Space Domain)
Experiencia: 1-2 años
As an FPGA specialist in our team you will be responsible for:
- Defining technical approaches, FPGA firmware implementation (VHDL), HW acceleration as co-processing avionics of satellites or spacecrafts or some of their instruments onboard, SW/HW co-design, budget size and cost estimating, HW/SW implementation for space applications, documentation, verification/validation and certification of embedded hardware/software (mainly based on FPGA and FPGA + microprocessor).
- Defining architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for operational or simulated space hardware/software systems. Technical support for VHDL implementations and assistance in selection of the most adequate FPGA or microprocessor platforms in line with the implementation targeting space applications (in most cases this will involve radiation-tolerant devices).
- Tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics.
- Academic degree: BE/MSc in Electronics or related engineering field
- Level of English: Upper Intermediate
- Technical knowledge:
- FPGA, VHDL implementation, C/C++ coding
- Embedded Software and Hardware
- Desirable knowledge:
- Modelling, Space Systems, RTOS
- Space Grade processor and FPGA
- Hardware design