Digital Public Services
We apply our digital transformation know-how to public administration
Solutions based on simplicity, transparency, speed, and security
GMV’s proposal adapts to the different areas of public administration: National government, subordinate agencies of the public administration, regional administrations, local administrations, and universities. All of them have shared interests, but unique specific situations, requiring different projects to adapt to each of their needs.
Overhaul of the.gob.es portal, an open data initiative of the government of Spain
Development of the first open collaborative city platform in Spain
Rollout of the largest freeware-based corporate email infrastructure in Spain
Startup of the single-source administrative information system for the regional government of Castile
Fostering speed, transparency, and simplicity
- We provide new support tools and technologies to the administration and, in particular, to public employees via process, case, and document management.
- We redesign services and procedures to simplify administrative formalities.
- We define information exchange layouts and structures to simplify administrative processing, opening data, etc.
Default and “one-time” digital principles
- Services for citizen inclusion and participation with new empowerment tools.
- Accessibility and ease of access to information.
- Bolstering the data economy through open data and access APIs.
- Improving communication with the public through a multichannel setup.
Creative solutions for new needs
- Rollout of new, quicker, automated, and integrated software architectures.
- Evolution of traditional architectures towards hybrid cloud-based virtualization solutions.
- Monitoring and optimization of application performance.
- Provision of cyberprotection controls at the infrastructure, data, and source code level.
Key in development enhancements
- Guaranteed privacy and data integrity in accordance with GDPR and ENS. Preparation of adaptation plans and compliance audits.
- Development of information architectures based on reuse. Definition of data layouts that enable improved interoperability.
Essential for guaranteeing trust
- Management of cybersecurity in the entity, monitoring and providing an immediate response to cybersecurity incidents.
- Increasing visibility in the organization to improve incident detection.
- Providing solutions that suit the entity, adapting to the situation and working methods.