The controller for the data collected is GMV Innovating Solutions, S.L. holder of Tax ID No. B85717775 (hereinafter “GMV”), with registered offices in Tres Cantos (Madrid), Cl. Isaac Newton, 11, owner of the Website https://www.gmv.com/
We provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your data:
Data collection, purposes, legal basis and conservation periods:
Contact: The User may contact us through the forms provided for that purpose on the Website. They must provide their identification data, as well as the reason, subject or question. GMV will use the data to process the enquiry and contact the User.
The legal foundation for processing this data is based on the User’s consent.
The data shall be kept for a period of two years for this purpose, unless other periods are applicable.
GMV Job Portal: Candidate Users can register on the GMV Job Portal to take part in different GMV selection processes or register in the available candidacies. To do this, it shall be necessary for the User to provide their identification details such as name and surname, email, CV and any personal information they voluntarily choose to send.
This processing can have two sources of legitimacy, depending on the case:
- If the user registers on the Portal voluntarily, the basis of legitimacy shall be consent, and the data shall be retained for as long as the user remains registered on the platform;
- If the user only registers for a specific offer, the basis of legitimacy shall be the execution of the pre-contractual relationship between the user and GMV, and the data shall be kept for a maximum period of three years
Registration for GMV events: GMV may organize events, seminars and other types of activities, both in person and online. The User may register on the forms provided for this purpose and include the name, surname, email and organisation. The purpose of the processing is to allow the User to attend events and seminars organised by GMV.
The legal basis for processing the data is established in the successful execution of the contract to formalize the registration and participation in the events.
GMV shall keep the data for the duration of the event and thereafter for a period of one year.
GMV's corporate magazine: Users may subscribe to GMV's corporate magazine or to our newsletters by means of the form provided for this purpose. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the User's consent.
We shall retain the data for as long as they remain registered in our system for sending communications.
You can revoke your consent through the links provided in each mailing or by writing to us at [email protected] at any time.
Satisfaction questionnaire: GMV may send the user communications with links to questionnaires to assess satisfaction with the products and/or services provided by GMV. The response to these questionnaires is completely voluntary.
The legal basis for processing the data entered in the questionnaires is GMV's legitimate interest in knowing the ratings of its products and services rendered.
The data shall be kept as long as the User does not object to their processing or request their deletion.
Commercial communication: GMV may send the User GMV news and updates by email or mobile device (if applicable).
The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the User's consent.
We shall keep the data for as long as you remain registered in our system for sending GMV commercial communications. You can revoke your consent through the links provided in each mailing or by writing to us at [email protected] at any time.
Social media: If you decide to follow us or subscribe to our pages or profiles on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, Youtube), we shall process your personal data on these platforms exclusively to manage the list of subscribers who follow us or interact with us, based on your consent. You shall be able to receive information about our activities and services, always in the environment of each social network and according to the usual uses of each platform. The information we obtain through them shall not be used for other purposes,or used outside the environment of each social network without your prior consent.
The legal foundation for processing this data is based on the User’s consent.
Data transfer to third parties
Depending on the requests made by the User, it may be necessary to communicate the user's data to the relevant companies of Grupo GMV, depending on the sector of activity to which they refer.
Specifically, your data may be communicated to:
- GMV Soluciones Globales de Internet, S.A.U. for all services related to telecommunications and digital businesses.
- GMV Aerospace & Defence S.A.U., for all services related to the aerospace and defense markets.
- GMV Sistemas S.A.U., for all services related to intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and industry.
- GMV Seguridad Integral, S.A.U., for all services related to security.
Furthermore, depending on the country specified in your request, your data may also be communicated to the following companies of Grupo GMV:
- Germany: GMV Insyen AG, for services related to the aerospace, defense, ITS and telecommunications markets.
- Colombia: GMV Innovating Solutions S.A.S., for services related to the aerospace, defense, ITS and telecommunications markets.
- United States: GMV Innovating Solutions Inc., for services related to the aerospace, ITS and telecommunications markets; and Syncromatics Corp. for services related to the ITS market.
- France: GMV Innovating Solutions SARL, for services related to the aerospace, defense, ITS and telecommunications markets.
- Malaysia: GMV Innovating Solutions Sdn. Bhd., for services related to the aerospace, defense, ITS and telecommunications markets.
- Netherlands: GMV Innovating Solutions BV, for services related to the aerospace, defense, ITS and telecommunications markets.
- Poland: GMV Innovating Solutions Sp.z.o.o., for services related to the aerospace, defense, ITS and telecommunications markets.
- Portugal: GMVIS Skysoft, S.A., for services related to the aerospace, defense, ITS and telecommunications markets.
- United Kingdom: GMV Innovating Solutions Ltd., for services related to the aerospace, defense, ITS and telecommunications markets.
- Romania: GMV Innovating Solutions S.R.L., for services related to the aerospace, defense, ITS and telecommunications markets.
Also, in the context of its activity and the performance of its services, GMV may receive information that, depending on the request received, may involve the communication of personal data for which these entities are responsible (e.g. legal representatives or employees of each company). Therefore, the following data communications may be carried out:
- Customer data: GMV's customer data may be communicated to those entities with which it has a contractual or pre-contractual relationship.
- Supplier data: The data under the responsibility of GMV's suppliers may be communicated to any third parties that may be necessary for the execution of the relations formalized, including the rest of GMV's companies that may be involved in said relations.
Please note that some of the above communications relate to territories outside the European Union and the European Economic Area and may therefore constitute an international transfer of data.
Your data protection rights
You can withdraw your consent, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to their processing, and not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, where appropriate, before
GMV Innovating Solutions, S.L.
Calle Isaac Newton 11
28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid)
If you prefer, you can also request this by e-mail, sent to the address [email protected].
In case we have doubts about your identity, we may request a copy of your National Id (DNI) or other valid identification document, to prevent unauthorised access to your data by third parties.
On the other hand, and in relation to processing in social networks, any change in your data must be made through the settings page of your account on each social network. If you would like us to stop processing your personal data in these environments, simply unsubscribe, or stop following our pages or profiles.
Remember that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency to enforce your rights.
GMV is an international organization. It is precisely this characteristic that enables us to offer the quality of services we are known for. However, to continue working in this way, there are times when we need to transfer or store your data abroad.
This procedure will follow the provisions of the applicable legislation.