We are committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information we collect in the GMV GROUP, which is provided by our customers, suppliers and candidates ("you") for the following purposes: administrative management, management of the different recruitment processes in which applicants may participate within the Group's companies, for applications, information and commercial communications, for the development and execution of the contracts and relationships that we maintain or the provision of services related to our activity.
This document describes how we collect, use and process your personal data and how, in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you.
2. The application of this Policy
This Policy applies to the your personal information and data and the use of such personal information in any form, whether oral, electronic or written.
This policy materialises and makes effective GMV's commitment to protect your personal information and has been adopted by all the separate legal entities that make up the GMV Group. References to "GMV", "we" and "our" throughout this Policy, depending on the context, refer jointly to these legal entities.
Your personal information will be processed by the entity with which you have or may have a business, commercial or employment relationship for the purposes described in this Policy. Therefore, we inform you that the personal information you provide may be disclosed to other entities, organisations, public and private bodies and authorities for the purpose of properly developing the relationships established by GMV and complying with any legal or contractual obligation. In such cases, the transfer of the data will be in accordance with the regulations in force at any given time and place.
BASIC INFORMATION SECTION
3. The types of personal information we collect
• APPLICANT'S DATA: In order to offer you the job opportunities that best suit your profile and, if applicable, to participate in the recruitment process, we must process certain information about you. To do this, we will only ask you and/or register those data that may be of real use in such processes, such as your name and surname, e-mail address, as well as your curriculum vitae and any other personal information that you may freely and voluntarily send us to. Where appropriate, and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also collect additional information for the purposes described.
We will also collect certain information about you when you access our website.
• CUSTOMERS' DATA: If you are a customer or potential customer of GMV, we will need to collect and use information about you or other people of the organisation to which you belong during the provision of our services, such as: i) submission of commercial offers and services; ii) gathering information for the preparation of commercial proposals iii) sending promotional communications or iv) information on the company's status in order to develop the relationship that binds us and to communicate the content GMV has published that may be of interest or use to you
We will also collect certain information about you when you access our website.
• SUPPLIERS' DATA: To ensure that everything works correctly, we need a minimum amount of information from our suppliers, such as the contact details of those responsible in your organisation to be able to communicate and other data that we need to collect in order to comply with the various legal and/or contractual requirements, such as the coordination of contracts.
We will also collect certain information about you when you access our website. If you require further information in regarding this, please.
• PERSONS WHOSE DATA WE RECEIVE FROM APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES, SUCH AS CONTACT PERSONS FOR THE PURPOSES OF REFERENCES OR IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: We need basic general information in order to provide applicants with adequate job opportunities in a secure manner and to consider all possibilities that may affect them and our employees. We only require a minimum of contact details so that we can contact you, either to ask for your references or because you are listed as a contact person in case of an emergency for one of our applicants or employees.
• WEBSITE USERS: GMV does not store any personal data on the users of the website. The specific data we collect is not personal and we use it to improve your browsing experience and to help us manage the services we provide. These include information about how you use the website, how often you access it, and peak traffic times.
• VISITORS at GMV's facilities: The data we collect on visitors at GMV's facilities is very specific and we use it for the purposes of:
- Prevent and detect crimes;
- Protect the health and safety of GMV's customers and staff
- Managing and protecting GMV's property and the personal property of its customers and other visitors; and
- To guarantee quality, in accordance with the provisions of the laws in force
Depending on the type of personal data and the reasons for their processing, if you refuse to provide them to us, we may not be able to meet our contractual commitments or, in extreme cases, we may be forced to terminate our relationship due to our inability to develop the relationship with you.
4. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in two main ways:
1. directly through you, in person and through the website; and
2. through third parties, in such cases we will proceed to inform the owner of the data in accordance with art. 14 of the GDPR.
• WEBSITE USERS: When users visit our website, we collect this data automatically by means of cookies according to the specific settings of their browser.
5. How do we use your personal data?
• APPLICANT'S DATA: The main reason why we use your personal data is to participate in the various recruitment processes that we have open and to take care of the positions that may fit your profile. The more information we know about you, your skills and aspirations, the better we can fit your profile. Where appropriate, and in accordance with local legislation and requirements, we may also use such data for profiling and to monitor diversity. Where appropriate, we will seek your consent to carry out these activities.
• CUSTOMERS' DATA: The main reason why we use information about our customers is to ensure that the contractual terms and conditions they have entered into are properly observed, so that our relationship runs smoothly. The more information we know, the better we can customise our service
• SUPPLIERS' DATA: The main reason why we use your personal data is to guarantee the correct fulfilment of the contractual agreements signed, so that our relationship runs smoothly, as well as compliance with legal requirements.
• PERSONS WHOSE DATA WE RECEIVE FROM APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES, SUCH AS CONTACT PERSONS FOR THE PURPOSES OF REFERENCES OR IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: We use the personal details of the contact persons for reference purposes to help our applicants find a job that is right for them. Checking the data provided and their qualifications allows us to be sure that the applicant's profile is what we are looking for. In the event of an accident or emergency, we use the personal data of the emergency contact person(s) provided by the applicant or employee.
• WEBSITE USERS: We use your data to improve the experience of website users; for example, we analyse their latest search criteria to present them with job offers that we believe may be of interest to them. If you are also a GMV applicant or customer, we may use your browsing data from our websites to improve other aspects of the communications we send you or the service we provide.
6. With whom do we share your personal data?
• APPLICANT'S DATA: By accepting this policy, you authorise us to share your information with any company in our group and for the various selection processes of the Group.
• CUSTOMERS' DATA: By accepting this policy, you authorise us to share your information with subcontractors, business partners, partners and/or consultants, when your agreement as Data Controller enables us to do so and under the conditions set out in it. As a result of this, we may share your information with any group company, as well as with third party partners, such as our service providers, to help achieve these objectives.
• SUPPLIERS' DATA: By accepting this policy, you authorise us to share your information with any group company, as well as with third party partners, such as our service providers and organisations we provide services to.
• PERSONS WHOSE DATA WE RECEIVE FROM APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES, SUCH AS CONTACT PERSONS FOR THE PURPOSES OF REFERENCES OR IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: By accepting this policy, you authorise us to share your information with any group company.
• WEBSITE USERS: By accepting this policy, you authorise us to share your information with web analytics service providers, marketing automation platforms and social networking services to ensure that you receive personalized business communications.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
Protecting your information is a priority. For this reason, we have taken appropriate measures that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to and misuse of your personal data.
8. For how long do we keep your personal data?
If we have not had relevant contact with you for a period of five years, remove your personal data from our systems unless we believe in good faith that we are required by law or other regulation to retain it (for example, at the request of a tax authority or in connection with possible litigation).
9. How can you access, modify or delete the personal data you have provided?
Although we may hold your personal data, you have a number of rights in relation to them. For further information:
GMV INNOVATING SOLUTIONS SL
CALLE ISAAC NEWTON 11
28760 TRES CANTOS MADRID
Or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will try to process your request without undue delay and in any event in accordance with the requirements established by applicable law. Please remember that, in some cases, we will keep a record of communications in order to assist us in resolving the questions raised.
• Right of opposition: If we use your data for our legitimate interests, but you do not consent to this, you have the right to object. We will respond to your request with due diligence. As a general rule, we only disagree when a number of specific conditions are met.
• Right to withdraw consent: If we have obtained your consent to process your personal data in connection with certain activities (for example, to establish your suitability for certain positions) or commercial communications, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
• Requests for access by data subjects: Please note that you have the right to ask us at any time to tell you what information we hold about you and to ask us to amend, update or delete it. If necessary, we will be able to deal with your request and, in addition, carry out one of the following actions: or we may ask you to provide proof of your identity or ask for more information about your request; and or when authorised by law, we may decline your request explaining the reasons why.
• Right of deletion: In certain situations (for example, in the case of unlawful processing of your data), you have the right to ask us to 'delete' your data. We will respond to your request with due diligence and will only disagree when a number of specific conditions are met.
• Right to portability of data: If you so wish, you have the right to transfer your personal data to another processing controller. We will help you with this by providing you with a copy in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
• Right to file a claim before a control authority: In addition, you also have the right to file a claim with the local control authority that corresponds to you.
• If your interests or needs change, you can unsubscribe from some or all of our marketing content (for example, GMV's newsletters) by clicking on the link reserved for this purpose in the e-mail.
10. How do we store and transfer your data abroad?
GMV is an international organisation. It is precisely this feature that allows us to offer the level of service that characterises us, but in order to continue working in this way, we sometimes need to transfer or store your data abroad.
11. Who handles the processing of your personal data on GMV's website?
GMV controls the processing of personal data from its website(s).