Providing 4P healthcare (Personalized, Predictive, Preventive and Participative) is one of the most important challenges of health systems today. Given the current scenario of patient empowerment and clinical evidence, GMV has therefore designed a portfolio of ICT-driven eHealth solutions.
A passion for R&D has been hard-wired into GMV from the very start; over its 30+ years of trading the challenges have been coming thick and fast. First and foremost in the space sector and later in the aeronautics, intelligent-transportation and ICT sectors. For over 20 years now it has also been taking on thrilling challenges in the healthcare sector, in collaboration with hospitals, healthcare-research institutes, universities and leading national and international organizations like Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI), Madrid’s Hospital Gregorio Marañón and EIT Health, among others.
Research projects like Harmony (Big Data for decision making in the treatment of hematologic malignancies); Mopead (Big Data in Alzheimer research) and the Human Brain Project (technology for reproducing the human brain) are a source of real pride for all of us who work at GMV, an innovation-driven company that is working to improve people’s quality of life.
- Epidemiological- and clinical-data mining systems: Big Data and Smart Data
- Cybersecurity solutions and services
- ICT-based mobility solutions
- Medical-image management and processing solutions
- Remote healthcare systems (telemedicine) working on both a patient-physician and physician-physician basis: telepediactrics and teleophthalmology platforms
- Intraoperative surgery and radiotherapy planning and simulation systems
- Monitoring and follow-up systems for chronic, multi-pathology patients
- Telerehabilitation systems
- Mobility systems, humanitarian-aid and emergency-management infrastructure.
- Technology consultancy and optimization of processes
antari. eHealth product suite
- Remote healthcare platform
- Platform for monitoring chronic, multi-pathology patients
- Platform for mining clinical and epidemiological data
- Platform for remote monitoring of rehabilitation schemes
- Cloud solution for the management of digital medical images
radiance. Intraoperative Radiotherapy (IORT) planning system
The objective of the project is to boost safety assessment in the development of new drugs by legacy...
The European Commission’s innovation radar has recognized GMV as a “Key Innovator”...
GMV, boasting a strong EU footprint and established companies in seven member states, has now become...