GMV’S PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE HELPS BANKS ASSESS, DESIGN, IMPLEMENT AND CHECK THE MOST SUITABLE SECURITY MEASURES IN TERMS OF OUTLAY AND EFFICIENCY
Digital Transformation in the banking sector has generated a whole raft of benefits not only for the banks themselves but also their clients. The downside is that it has also exposed the banks to cyberattacks. Indeed, no less than half the attacks in Spain are directed at the finance system.
We at GMV help our clients to up their readiness for any risks they are exposed to. Our combined proactive and reactive approach ensures an across-the-board cybersecurity viewpoint, heading off the attack, pinpointing an operative strategy, protecting assets, flagging up any fraudulent behavior and reacting to it instantly.
- Security engineering and technology consultancy
- Vulnerability management
- Banking architecture and application auditing
- Specialist pentesting
- Forensic analysis –malware analysis lab
- Threat intelligence
- Setting up of platform-, network- and service-controls
- Managed services - GMV-CERT (monitoring, digital surveillance, vulnerability management, incident management and evidence management)