WinEO SERVICE FOR SMART FARMING SUPPORT
WINEO SERVICE TERMS
WHAT IS WINEO?
WinEO is an advanced geospatial data analysis service for agriculture support decision-making processes, which tackles:
- Continuous spatial-temporal information of the farm;
- Monitoring crop health conditions at any time;
- Adjusting water and chemical intake;
- Forecast crop performance;
By means of the most edge-cutting advances in satellite imagery, data integration from remote and in-situ sensors and smart data analysis.
Core WinEO service consists of three components:
- Earth observation indices for crop monitoring and diagnosis;
- Added value analysis and maps for Site Specific Management in terms irrigation, fertilization, sowing, etc.;
- Climate derived products.
WinEO processes and integrates all data through a machine learning strategy for crop modelling and advanced data analysis systems. This enables to provide a smart layer for data analysis in order to do crop monitoring, diagnosis farming status and support decision making through a data science objective approach.