Past and current projects where magicSBAS has been used include the following:
- EGNOS performance evaluation, troubleshooting, fine tuning and quick prototyping of algorithm improvements.
- Feasibility and performance analysis of a GLONASS-based SBAS in the Russian Federation, in partnership with Russian Space Systems.
- ICAO’s SACCSA Program: Feasibility analysis of a SBAS system in Central, Caribbean and South America.
- Feasibility of the EGNOS extension to Eastern Europe – covering also Ukraine – (EEGS project for GSA under FP7 2nd call).
- SBAS real-time prototype in Brazil and Argentina for demonstration purposes (project: FLARE, customer: European GNSS Supervisory Authority).
- EGNOS extension to GLONASS and multi-constellation benefits for SBAS (customer: ESA).
- EGNOS service area and performance improvement over Spain (customer: Aena).
- EGNOS Land User Testbed - MLUTB (customer: ESA)
- SBAS Awareness and Training Program for South Africa - SATSA (EC FP7 project with SANSA)