magicSBAS Key Features
magicSBAS main features are:
- Improvement of GPS and/or GLONASS positioning accuracy down to 1 meter level.
- Multi-constellation support: GPS and GLONASS satellites are currently augmented.
- SBAS message fully compliant with RTCA/DO-229D and ICAO SARPs in GPS-only, single-frequency augmentation mode (L1 legacy).
- MT-27 and MT-28 supported.
- Capability to emulate virtual DGPS stations producing local corrections in RTCM SC-104 v2.3 format.
- State-of-the-art algorithms working operationally in existing satellite navigation systems.
- Supported input data formats include: NTRIP, RINEX, EDAS and EGNOS format.
- SBAS augmentation broadcast through the internet in SISNeT format, or in binary format for broadcasting through a supported GEO satellite provider.
- Can be run both in real-time (for service provision) and post-processing fast replay mode (for analyses and troubleshooting purposes).
- The product suite includes a real-time service monitor and two performance analysis-modules called magicGEMINI and eclayr.
- Fully configurable to operate with different sensor stations, satellite constellations, service areas, etc.
- COTS concept, can be deployed in a few months.
Advanced features in new beta release:
- Expanded multi-constellation support to Galileo and COMPASS.
- Dual frequency (L1/L2 and L1/L5) augmentation based on current draft standards for dual-frequency SBAS.
- Interface with external RTCM real time services such as IGS providing precise satellite orbit and clock corrections. This new outstanding feature can improve the clock and ephemeris corrections accuracy up to 50%.
- Dynamic PRN mask overcoming the SBAS standards limitation of 51 satellites max. and optimizing the performance in a multi-constellation scenario.