flexplan provides you with a better way
When you think of satellite Mission Planning & Scheduling systems, do any of these sound familiar?
- Turn-key developments from scratch for every mission
- Small and difficult system reuse for each new mission
- A lot of money, time and resources spent for each new mission
- Difficult training, use and maintenance of the current system
- Difficult interfaces with other ground segment systems
Have you ever thought that there must be a better way?
There is. GMV has the solution with FlexPlan. FlexPlan is a highly configurable tool which covers the end-to-end needs of satellite Mission Planning & Scheduling for many different types of satellite missions.
You should know that:
- Multi-satellite and multi-mission
- Currently operational under Linux and Windows
- Easy to use, maintain and train operators
- Soft Algorithm Generation for mission and flight rules (i.e. there is no need to recompile the tool)
- Easy reuse and adaptation from one mission to the next
- No programming background necessary to operate the tool
- Many different types of satellite missions (LEO to interplanetary)
- Planning and scheduling of mission operators shifts with graphical Calendar Gantt representations.
- Multiple users with different levels of access
- Creation of Events and Tasks according to user scenarios.