BRAVE Key features
gmvBRAVE compiles not only relevant public information about daily EGNOS performance but also the performance obtained from SBAS algorithm executions. In particular, the currently deployed gmvBRAVE platform is focused on EGNOS SBAS Processing Set algorithms (CPF PS), evaluated under EGNOS real data.
gmvBRAVE platform provides three main general features that endow the platform with a great value; they are the following:
gmvBRAVE SURVEY PLATFORM AS DAILY EGNOS PERFORMANCE MONITORING TOOL
- It is a reliable tool for monitoring both the overall EGNOS system and the CPFPS sub-system at the same time and on a daily basis.
- It facilitates detection of any hazardous or unexpected event as quickly as possible and even gives an initial idea about the causes and origin of those events.
gmvBRAVE SURVEY PLATFORM AS DAILY PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS TOOL
- Generating internal and intermediate outputs from all the Algorithm Functions.
- Allowing a preliminary analysis of any incidence or degradation of performance.
gmvBRAVE SURVEY PLATFORM AS ALGORITHMIC EXPERIMENTAL EVOLUTIONS TEST TOOL
- Easily scalable, launching different Algorithmic instances for each day’s scenario with only the additional cost of hardware, storage and computing power resources.
- Testing and validating any improvement/correction of the Algorithm Functions over real scenarios for a long period of time with barely any effort.