BRAVE gmvBRAVE reporting
gmvBRAVE offers a daily report which is mainly focused on system performances and SBAS algorithmic performances, providing:
- SBAS Signal In Space (SIS) analyses:
- IGP analysis: IGP monitoring, Grid of Ionospheric Vertical Delay (GIVD) error vs. Grid Ionosphere Vertical Error (GIVE) analysis, GIVD error evolution, etc.
- Space Vehicle (SV) analysis: SV monitoring, Satellite Residual Error for the Worst user location (SREW) vs. User Differential Range Error (UDRE) analysis, SREW evolution, UDRE index evolution, etc.
- Additional information from SBAS messages.
- SBAS performances at User Domain: availability, continuity, accuracy and integrity maps.
- Per service: APV-I, LPV200, NPA, etc.
- Per GEO channel.
- Analysis of internal algorithm information:
- Number of input measurements.
- Hardware biases of receiver stations and satellites.
- Clock errors, offsets and drifts.
- Orbit determination errors.
- Ionosphere analysis.
- Vertical and horizontal errors per monitoring receiver.
- Quality of service.
- And many more.
- Historical of key performance indicators.
Sample of gmvBRAVE outcomes