The landing craft control system (SCE )’s remit is to monitor and coordinate ship-to-shore movements of landing units deployed in amphibious operations.
The SCE is an all-in system responsible for the management and supervision of operations in useful time as well as the control flow and necessary information for the amphibious units involved in the operation.
The SCE defines any mission and assigns roles to each one of the units involved, specifying all the important aspects for carrying out the operation: routes, grouping of units, scheduled loads...
The SCE acts as a means of monitoring the state of the operation and interaction of its movements, helping commanders to come up with an instant response to any incident or unforeseen event.
The SCE offers the following features:
- GPS-based monitoring.
- Calculation of trajectories and times.
- Intelligent guidance system.
- Useful time operations and fleet management.
- Message/order interchange system.
- Load control system.
- Geographic information system GIS (S-57 cartography).
- Definition of operations.
- Real time modification of operations.
- Compatible with NFFI v1.4.1.
- Control and monitoring of OTH operations.
- Definition of operations with diverse meshes and communication media (satellite, radio, LAN, series)
- Integration with TRITAN and SCOMBA combat systems.