Full Stack Web Developer - Space project
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
We at GMV are looking for a web technologies and Java developer (Full Stack) to join the Operations and Orbital Control Unit as part of GMV’s space area. GMV’s Flight Dynamics & Operations (FDO) unit, made up by over 120 workers, most of them engineers, is quite possibly the world’s biggest and most important Orbital Control unit.
This vacancy is for developing GMV’s Orbital Control product (Focussuite), carrying out a migration to a web environment. The main front-end developments will be carried out with tools such as "React", "Redux","WebGL" and "d3". The successful candidate is also expected to take part in backend developments of the infrastructure to be developed in Java.
The main activities involved are:
- Design and implementation of new components and libraries
- Participate in technical discussions with the developer team
- Collaborate with the rest of the team in maintenance of existing code and documentation
- Participate in the development of new services
- Academic degree: Post-baccalaureate vocational training related to programming
- Level of English: Medium
- Technical knowledge: