Senior systems engineer
Experience: 6-10 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
GMV has recently won the Galileo Control Segment maintenance and upgrading contract (GCS_FOC2). The candidate will join the Segment Level Engineering team.
The main activities are:
- Requirements management
- System design
- Segment documentation (Design, plans technical notes...)
- Support to Engineering Manager
- Liaison with client (European Space Agency) and subcontractors (within Europe), including attendance of reviews, formal test milestones execution/supervision, etc.
- Depending on the background experience and capabilities, different roles and responsibilities are available.
- Qualification: Engineering MSc
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Work experience: 6-10 (or more) years. Valuable experience in ground segments.
- Experience in requirements management
- Experience in the design of system architectures
- Experience in ground segment/elements design
- Desirable knowledge:
- Standards: ECSS, Galileo SW Standard
- System engineering
- System design tools (e.g. Enterprise architect)