Experience: 6-10 years
Internal process to obtain PRINCE2 certificate at Practitioner Level will be launched for the candidate once the position is assigned.
- Support the client in definition of system requirements. Liaise with the different stakeholders (departments at FRONTEX, other GMV projects and sometimes even other companies) to integrate all points of view and achieve both project and GMV objectives.
- Prepare, present and report the project progress, risks and identified issues regularly to the FRONTEX Project Manager (through written reports and in meetings). Ensure the completion of tasks in the allocated schedule. The knowledge of the following tools is mandatory: Redmine and MS Project.
- Support the GMV FWC Manager in preparing and during the Contract/Program Management meetings.
- Prepare the project release documentation with the help of the Technical English Writer.
- Provide FRONTEX with system statistics and information as needed for internal audits and reports.
- Support FRONTEX during trainings.
- Act as permanent GMV representative at FRONTEX.
- Act as a reference point of contact for GMV personnel deployed at FRONTEX.
- Coordinate GMV personnel in achieving the company's objectives for the different projects at FRONTEX.
- Academic degree: Second Cycle higher education degree
- Level of English: C1
- Technical knowledge:
- Experience: At least 9 years’ experience combining University and work experience
- At least 4 years’ hands-on experience as project manager in IT systems implementation Projects
- Direct participation in at least 2 projects concluding with successful implementation of complete lifecycle solutions in at least one of the following roles: business analyst, system analysis, architect and preferably supplemented by experience in testing solutions and training its users
- Possess a thorough understanding of IT and its application to business needs
- Good communication skills to liaise with project stakeholders (from the client and from other GMV projects)
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Valuable knowledge:
- Java technology stack and Ubuntu Linux