Linux system administrator
Experience: 1-2 years
We are looking for a new colleague to join our infrastructure security consultancy team and work in the offices of one of our Madrid clients.
You will take on responsibility for administrating and migrating the client’s corporate email platform. The solution is in the process of migration to the internal DevOps-managed cloud service. All products making up the architecture are Open Source.
- Qualification: Vocational training cycle in IT / 3- or 5-year IT engineering degree / Telecommunications
- Level of English: Basic
- Technical knowledge:
- Linux operating systems: CentOS (essential)
- Email: Postfix, Dovecot, protocols
- Databases and LDAPs
- TCP/IP Networking
- Desirable knowledge:
- Scripting and programming languages: Java, PHP, Perl and Shell scripting
- Web apache server
- Zabbix or Nagios monitoring