Business Developer. Defense industry
Experience: 6-10 years
Your main duties will be:
- To acquire new business for GMV Aerospace and Defense products and services, with specific focus on the German defense and aeronautical industries.
- Participate in establishment of new business acquisition targets and strategy.
- To establish and maintain contacts with key partners in the German defense and aeronautical industries, ensuring early identification of new programs in which GMV could participate.
- To prepare proposals and coordinate with proposal teams for best results.
- To support management in the establishment of strategic partnerships.
- To participate in customer satisfaction assessment campaigns.
- To analyze industry trends and feedback from contacts to suggest improvements in or expansion of GMV’s current line of products and services.
- To prepare presentations and review brochures and other marketing materials in coordination with the marketing department.
- To propose participation in tradeshows, conferences and other events and represent GMV at these events.
- To support the above activities for GMV group at a European or international level.
- To prepare reports for management covering the above activities.
- Open to frequent travel
- Academic degree: University degree or equivalent experience
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- German: Native
- Commercial aspects of engineering, defense and aeronautical industry
- Desirable knowledge: