Cloud and Database Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
The successful candidate will take part in GMV client projects with demanding requirements in terms of implementing cloud infrastructure solutions.
The tasks to be carried out will include an analysis of state-of-the-art cloud technology (authentication, storage, instances, security, networks, administration), plus the following activities:
- Cloud administration: security group management, identity management, storage management, etc.
- Implementation of cloud infrastructure: instances, databases, etc.
- Instance implementation of applications like Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Wildfly.
- Instance implementation of services like DNS, NTP, Mail, etc.
- Implementation of security services like LDAP, Log collectors, etc.
He or she will also participate in both relational- (Oracle, PostGre, MySQL) and non-relational-database projects (Cassandra, MongoDB).
- Qualification: Three- or five-year degree in IT engineering, telecommunications or similar
- Level of English: Intermediate
- Technical knowledge:
- Cloud technologies
- Desirable knowledge:
- Database SQL (Orable, Postgre or MySQL)
- NoSQL database (Cassandra or MongoDB)
- Amazon AWS