Cyber Security Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
On site Cyber Security Engineer in charge of the following tasks:
- Establish a baseline for the usage of different Network Protocols.
- Define any updates of the Ground and Space operational procedures as required
- Define and create Procedures for log extraction and analysis.
- Provide Cyber Security expertise from an Operations perspective
- Routine Checks on the Network Security Status and configuration based on the ISO 27001 standard.
- Establish and maintain a configuration baseline for the System.
- Offline Trend-Analysis with Splunk on extracted Logs.
- Analysis on the System Hardening Status.
- Provide support for the integration, testing and handover from equipment developers to Operations, in order to validate the closure of any identified vulnerabilities.
- Assess the impact on operational products and processes from any new configuration.
- Academic degree: Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Telecom)
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- IT Systems Security
- Pentesting, ethical hacking
- Operating systems / Windows and Linux
- Networking TCP/IP
- Valuable knowledge:
- Network forensics
- OS hardening