Senior GNSS Engineer
Experience: 6-10 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
The selected person will join a team working on projects related to the development, maintenance and direct support of an SBAS client. We are looking for someone with at least five years’ experience as a GNSS engineer. In particular he or she will participate in:
- Management of a GNSS engineer team
- Management of small/medium-sized projects
- Participation in business development and strategy
- Support at technical level in SBAS projects (definition of new SBAS subsystems, testing, maintenance of the current subsystems, which are already under analysis for anomalies reported by the client, documentation and client attention).
- Direct client liaison in the framework of SBAS activities (including attendance of meetings)
Qualification: Graduate in telecommunications or IT engineering, aeronautics, mathematics or physics.
Level of English: Advanced
- SW Engineering
- Project Management
- Team Management