Software engineer (Java). Space projects
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
Software development engineer for the aerospace sector, in particular space-mission control systems (e.g. satellites, probes, rovers) and ground-control segment applications for institutions like the European Space Agency.
The chosen candidate will participate in the various software development phases (requirement analysis and engineering, design, coding, testing and maintenance), taking on equipment- and project-management responsibilities as more knowledge is acquired and targets are met.
- Qualification: IT engineering
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Software engineering, development methodologies
- Java programming
- Development tools: Eclipse, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Nexus…
- Design patterns
- Desirable knowledge:
- Development of desktop type user interfaces in Java
- Development of web applications
- Testing tools: Junit, Mockito, SWTbot, Jubula