GNSS software engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Join the world’s leading GNSS group. You will be able to participate in a young, talented and international group working on international projects related to the development of new algorithms and techniques for new receivers and products.
Duties will include:
- Research, development and analysis of new algorithms and techniques.
- Designing and developing software
- Technical document writing
- Presenting a concept or product
- Qualification: Aerospace, telecommunications or IT-engineering degree
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Knowledge of Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- Knowledge of signal processing
- Matlab, C / C ++