Linux and Docker Infrastructure Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
We are looking for an engineer to work on projects based on both free and commercial software, rolling out a high-performance, scalable platform based on Docker and Kubernetes technology and integration with public clouds.
- Qualification: Post-secondary or post-baccalaureate vocational training in telecommunications, IT or similar. IT degree.
- Level of English: Intermediate
- Technical knowledge:
- Security systems
- Linux system administration
- Shell scripting
- Desirable knowledge:
- Container technology (Dockers, Kubernetes)
- Big Data Technologies: Elastic, Hadoop, Kibana, Kafka, Spark
- Cloud services: Amazon, Azure, OpenStack