Data integration engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
We at GMV are looking for someone with the right skills for running a project involving the deployment and operation of diverse security technologies.
The job involves tasks of deployment and operation and tuning of various platforms and technologies.
You will be working with systems taking in different areas within an organization, ranging from data management (provision, ETLs, processing, running both relational and non-relational databases), liaison with the development department for system provision (both on-premise and in the cloud) to tuning of same, log platform administration, Big Data platform administration and administration of the log correlation platform.
This job forms part of a 24x7 on-call team.
- Qualification: Three- or five-year degree in telecommunications, IT or similar. Post-baccalaureate IT qualification
- Level of English: High
- Technical knowledge:
- Linux operating systems
- ETLs and database management: PosgreSQL, Oracle, Cassandra
- Web technologies: Apache/Tomcat
- Desirable knowledge:
- Container technologies (dockers, kubernetes)
- System monitoring: Nagios
- Log correlation and management