Firmware / Embedded Software Developer
Experience: 1-2 years
City: La Ametlla del Vallés - Barcelona
The successful applicant will participate in the design and development of new technology solutions applied to the transport market. He or she will join a multidisciplinary team carrying out groundbreaking, worldwide projects, focusing on fare collection /payment systems and modules.
Reporting to the head of the area, his or her duties will be the following:
- Analysis, development and validation of embedded software for onboard and portable devices.
- Ensure compliance with project requirements and specifications.
- Generate product- and project-documentation: functional descriptions, specification documents, etc.
- Keep a precise control of code versions
- Carry out the validation and verification of applications / modules, in accordance with our internal quality system.
- Definition of testbeds, unit testing and automated tests for modules, etc.
- Ensure perfect coordination between the team and technical manager
- Maintenance of current modules and firmware applications, problem shooting, error correction.
- Qualification: Three-year electronic or telecommunications engineering degree
- Level of English: B2
- Technical knowledge:
- Linux, RTOS
- QT creator, QML
- Interfaces and communication protocols (RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet, USB, etc.)
- Version control (SourceSafe, CVS, SVN)
- Desirable knowledge:
- Payment systems
- Contact cards (MIFARE, Calypso, Felica)
- Web services