Engineer for specification and design of Second Generation Galileo
Experience: 3-5 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
The successful candidate will participate in engineering activities of the new Ground Segment of the Galileo Second Generation (G2G), Europe’s satellite navigation system.
He or she will join GMV’s team working on the definition, design and specification of G2G’s ground segment.
He or she will be working in an international environment with highly specialized clients, taking on several technological challenges and taking part above all in the following G2G ground segment activities:
- Support of ground-segment specification and design activities
- Support in the design and specification of various subsystems
The candidate is expected to be an innovative self-starter capable of coming up with groundbreaking ideas and fitting in with a teamwork spirit. He or she will also have some satellite-navigation knowledge, ideally in a Galileo context. Last but not least the candidate should also be competent across the board in such engineering activities as requirement management, performance features and RAMS.
- Qualification: IT engineering, communications networks
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Knowledge of satellite navigation
- System design and SW
- Agile principles
- Desirable knowledge:
- DOORs, Enterprise Architect or Capella,