GNSS Navigation Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
- Absolute and Relative (between different spacecraft) navigation algorithms, systems and techniques, using GNSS constellation signals/receivers and other type of absolute and relative sensors.
- Design and Development of navigation filters using GNSS measurements, hybridization with other type of measurements, high-level aiding techniques.
- Analysis of space scenarios and applications from the absolute/relative navigation point of view. Derivation of requirements towards the on-board navigation function/subsystem.
- Participation in the analysis and design of navigation functionalities, modelling and testing.
- Navigation simulators (including sensors modelling) building, tailoring and set-up.
- Responsibility at the level of Project Manager might required/optional.
- Participation in proposals preparation, proposals requirements analysis: technical, managerial, implementation.
- Academic degree: MSc. in Telecomunications or similar
- Level of English: Upper Intermediate
- Technical knowledge:
- GNSS based absolute and relative navigation
- Navigation subsystem engineering
- Navigation filtering (Kalman filters and others)
- C coding language