Automotive electronic technician
Experience: 1-2 years
We at GMV are looking for an automotive electronic technician or electrician to join a young, talented and international working team, taking on responsibility for GPS maintenance of the vehicles of Madrid’s Regional Transport Consortium (Consorcio Regional de Transportes de Madrid: CRTM).
The main duties are:
- Control of incidents via the maintenance website
- Material management
- Repairs of central computer and peripherals (video, audio, serial communications, etc.)
- Software updates as need be
Are you up for the challenge?
- Qualification: Post-baccalaureate vocational training in electricity and electronics
- Level of English: Basic
- Technical knowledge:
- Cable crimping
- User level IT
- Desirable knowledge:
- Previous experience in automotive equipmen