Space-instrument simulation engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
We are looking for a project engineer to take on responsibility for developing C/C++ software for earth-observation space-mission payload simulation. The job calls for a capacity of understanding, analyzing, improving and, in some cases, designing complex physical algorithms to be implemented in C/C++ or Matlab. The main tasks are:
- Analysis of technical documentation describing the operation of onboard space-mission instruments.
- Analysis or definition of algorithms that enable the behavior of various instruments to be simulated
- C/C++ or Matlab coding and unit testing of these algorithms.
- C/C++ or Matlab implementation of other simulation support functions
- Integration and orchestration of algorithms in one monolithic application.
- System testing.
- Documenting the non-conformity correction and validation results.
- Qualification: Physics, mathematics
- Level of English: Upper intermediate
- Technical Knowledge:
- Signal theory
- Desirable Knowledge:
- Space missions
- Earth-observation instrument