Integration engineer for a space project
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
The successful candidate will join a young, talented and international team to carry out tasks of integration, testing, scripting, system operation and documentation for the Galileo project. Are you up for the challenge?
We are an international engineering and innovation firm working in several sectors such as space, defense, telecommunications, security and transport. Would you like more information on our ambitious projects? Just drop into our website and be ready for a big surprise!
- Qualification: Higher degree in a related discipline.
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Programming language: Java or C++ basic
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL
- Linux: console commands, shell scripting
- Valuable Knowledge:
- Development tools: Jira/Redmine, CVS/Subversion, Jenkins, Sonar, Selenium
- Scripts bash, RHEL
- UFT, Selenium, Unit Test
- Web Services, ANSIBLE, Python
- Oracle Application Server / Oracle WebLogic