Experience: 1-2 years
We are looking for someone to join our defense team in Warsaw.
- Administrative support for Services Coordination activities.
- Assistance in daily tasks of Managers and other members of the department.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and providers.
- Assistance in the enforcement of appropriate standards, practices and internal controls.
- Preparing administrative documentation.
Academic degree: BSc Degree
Level of English: at least C1
Technical knowledge :
- Proficieny in Microsoft Office, mainly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to rapidly absorb information.
- Ability to communicate clearly both in day-to-day and formal communication.
- Ability to interface and communicate information.
- Commitment to work and proactive approach.
- Organized and with attention to detail.
- Fast-learning and easy adoption of new tools and solutions.