Experience: 1-2 years
We are currently looking for a finance and administrative assistant, reporting directly to the Finance Controller in Warsaw. The job is expected to be part time for a certain period of time, turning into a full time assignment in the near future.
- Clients and contracts: administration of the contracts with clients, and subcontracts with other affiliated group companies, billing to customers, A/R collections, maintenance of database for milestone payment plans and contracts
- Financial tasks: Administration of agreements with suppliers and purchase orders, A/P approval of invoices and payments, payment lists and arrangement of cash needs.
- Accounting: participation in general accounting and management accounting process, ERP support
- Advance payment control to employees, keeping and checking financial documents
- Administrative tasks: liaison with suppliers, checking settlements, general administrative support of financial controller
- Academic degree:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Economics or Business Administration with at least 1 years' experience in a similar position.
- Candidates not matching the academic qualification but with extensive experience in a similar position will be also very welcome.
- Level of English: Advanced
- Desirable knowledge: Spanish or Romanian is an asset.