Space-projects SW Engineer (V&V)
Experience: 1-2 years
GMV is world leader in ground-segment systems with a rapidly growing portfolio of customers and missions awarded. Some of our main customers are the European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT) and the European Space Agency (ESA). We are now in a growth phase and we are looking for engineers interested in space to join our software development and validation teams.
The successful candidate will work in the validation team dealing with satellite control and monitoring centers, reporting to the validation and project managers.
He or she will be able to take part in the following system validation processes:
- Testing procedures, specification of data generation and testing tools.
- Development of automated testing scripts.
- Installation and configuration of the transmission control system
- Continuous product validation
- Conducting testing campaigns (dry runs, factory acceptance tests, site acceptance tests)
- Drawing up validation documents.
- Qualification: Bachelor or master’s degree in IT engineering, telecommunications, mathematics, etc.
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical Knowledge: