Configuration management engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
The successful applicant will participate in configuration management within the company’s various projects. The main duties will be:
- Drawing up the required documentation. Configuration management plan (CADMP), drawing up lists and reports on the configuration state (CIDL, ABCL, CSAR, etc.).
- Project documentation management support.
- Change control. Monitoring the change process to ensure product conformity.
- Supervision of subcontractors’ and suppliers’ configuration management procedures.
- Participation in internal and external configuration audits.
- Qualification: Post-baccalaureate vocational training or university degree.
- Level of English: Intermediate
- Technical knowledge: