GNSS time and frequency software engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
We at GMV are looking for a GNSS time & frequency engineer to join a young, talented and international group working on products to do with the generation of time-frequency features and distribution using various technologies such as GNSS, atomic clocks and time and network protocols. Your main duties will be:
- Carrying out projects with the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Commission (EC), and the European GNSS Agency (GSA) and collaborating in the preparation of new proposals for all three.
- Development and maintenance of commercial products.
- Direct customer liaison (including attendance of meetings in Europe).
- Taking part in international congresses and giving papers.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Qualification: Telecommunications or IT graduate
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Network and protocol architecture
- Time synchronization with NTP
- International timescales (TAI, UTC, etc)
- Clock stability analysis (MTIE, TDEV, ADEV, etc)
- Desirable knowledge:
- Python and UNIX programming
- Timing protocols (PTP, White Rabbit, etc.)