Embedded software and firmware developer
Experience: 3-5 years
We are looking for a C/C++ firmware developer on embedded Linux platforms for ticket vending and validation modules fitted in passenger transport vehicles, taking on the following responsibilities:
- Adaptation of the library used in the onboard device for dealing with Mifare cards under ISO 14443A to Calypso cards under ISO 14443A.
- Analysis, development and validation of applications on ticket vending and validation devices.
- Analyzing and dealing with any incidents reported by other team members or clients.
- Definition and execution / automatization of unit tests and integration for application validation and vetting.
- Liaising with team members and the line manager.
- Assurance of compliance with the project’s functional / non-functional requirements.
- Documentation of projects and products: functional description, specifications, etc., specification documents, PCB diagram, etc.
- Qualification: Degree in IT/telecommunications/electronic engineering
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of C and C+
- Advanced knowledge of Linux
- Medium knowledge of ISO 1443B Calypso
- Desirable knowledge:
- QT creator, QML
- Communication of protocols and interfaces (RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet, USB, etc.)
- Contactless cards (MIFARE, Calypso, Felica)
- Fare collection / payment systems