Experience: 3-5 years
Support the development of a reference model of a Client’s project
This task includes the following activities:
- Contribute to the analytical aspects (business processes, data models, requirements) of the Client’s model;
- Contribute to the structure (BPMN, UML) of the model;
- Report on tasks.
Support the performance of gap-analyses of the Client’s project
The aim of this task is to compare the functions of the outgoing Project with the functions included in the latest version of the model. The results of the gap-analysis should be compiled in a coherent and well-structured report that corresponds with the structure of the model.
Perform business analysis and design for the improvements of the Client’s project
Based on the gap-analysis performed, one of the Client’s Centers may perform the business analysis and support the system design for bringing the national projects in line with the model and hence reduce or eliminate the gaps identified during the gap-analysis. The Contractor shall perform the tasks related to the implementation of this process in accordance with the instructions of the Project Managers.
Assess the implementation of the support plans agreed with the Client’s partners when the Client provides financial support
The Contractor may be asked to assess the implementation of deliverables by the Client’s partners in the context of financial support from the Client for the improvement of its project. The purpose of this task is to establish whether the financial support was used in accordance with the agreement concluded between the Client and the particular Client’s partners.
Moreover, the provided Consultant is expected to go on missions as follows:
- To Brussels: a maximum of six missions per year for a maximum of nine working days per year;
- To European cities other than Brussels: a maximum of six missions per year for a maximum of 18 working days per year.
Academic degree: MSc Degree
Level of English: Advanced
- Must hold second cycle higher education degree
- Holder of Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certificate from IIBA4 or equivalent, or OMG5 Certified UML Professional certificate at advance level or equivalent
- At least 4 years hands-on experience in business and systems analysis