Software Project Manager
Experience: 3-5 years
We are looking for an experienced Software Project Manager for our Client in Warsaw.
His or her tasks will be to support the Client in the definition of system requirements; liaise with the different stakeholders to integrate all points of view and achieve both the project and GMV objectives.
He or she will also be expected to prepare, present and report project progress, risks and identified issues regularly to the Client’s Project Manager (through written reports and in meetings), while also ensuring completion of tasks in the allocated schedule.
Knowledge of the following tools is mandatory:
- MS Project
Other tasks will be to provide support in preparing and during the Contract/Programme Management meetings; prepare the project release documentation with the help of the Technical English Writer;
provide the Client with system statistics and information as needed for internal audits and reports; support the Client during training; act as permanent GMV representative with the Client; act as a reference point of contact for GMV personnel deployed at the Client; coordinate GMV personnel in achieving the company's objectives for the different projects at the Client.
Academic degree: University degree in Computer Science or related matter
Level of English: Advanced
- At least 4 years’ hands-on experience as project manager in IT systems implementation projects.
- Direct participation in at least 2 projects concluded with successful implementation of solutions during its complete lifecycle in at least one of the following roles: business analysis, system analysis, architect, and preferably supplemented by experience in testing solutions and training its users.
- A thorough understanding of IT and its application to business needs.
- Good communication skills to liaise with project stakeholders (from the Client and from other GMV projects).
- Knowledge and experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Java technology stack and Ubuntu Linux