Networking and Security Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
At GMV we are looking for a Networking Engineer, interested in international positions and who will collaborate in the analysis of anomalies and notifications of security vulnerabilities. He or she will also take part in patching network-device vulnerabilities, identifying improvements through:
- a) Review of proposed changes to meet security requirements.
- b) Review and evolution of security requirements.
- c) Configuration and maintenance of new security solutions (e.g. VPN, firewall and IDS / IPS solutions).
Quite a challenge, don't you think?
- Academic Degree: Computer science, telecommunications or similar.
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Network and security systems (design, impl….)
- Experience in complex operational systems
- Firewall technologies
- Desirable knowledge:
- Cisco CCNP/CCIE Security certification
- Network security certifications
- Vulnerability Management