Subcontractor management officer
Experience: 3-5 years
City: Madrid - Tres Cantos
You will be part of the subcontractor team of an international project: Galileo (https://www.gmv.com/en/Company/Communication/News/2018/09/Galileo-GCS.html) working under the direct leadership of the Upper management structure of the project.
- Give support to one or several Subcontractors within the Galileo GCS Program.
- Management and control: schedule, deliverables, compliance, payments, contractual.
- Technical control: support the engineering teams in the flow down of technical requirements and technical reviews (design, AIV, etc).
- Attendance of project reviews and technical meetings, including progress meetings, formal reviews and audits, with the subcontractors under his/her responsibility.
- Contributions to progress reports and progress meetings.
- Control of procedures and internal standards.
Frequent short trips will be required, estimated in average as a minimum of 2 trips (1-3 days each) per month. Depending on the workplace this could rise to weekly trips (1-3 days each).
- Qualification: MSc in engineering or sciences, preferably with experience on Space or similar projects.
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- Project Management
- Technical knowledge in at least one of these areas: ground control systems, space operations, cybersecurity, satellite communications, and satellite simulators.
- Systems/SW Engineering methodology and standards
- Desirable knowledge:
- Experience in Subcontractor management
- Contractual management
- PMP or similar certification
- Languages other than English (Spanish, German, French)
- Knowhow in space ground control projects and applicable standards/tools
- Experience in Subcontractor management or technical follow up