Full-Stack Developer (Space Domain)
Experience: 6-10 years
The new colleague will join GMV's Satellite Control and Mission Planning (SCMP) Business Unit. This team is responsible for satellite and mission planning and control engineering, technologies, products and systems for space missions.
In SCMP, the main programming languages are Java and C++ on Linux platform. As a full-stack developer in our team you will be responsible for development, validation and verification of an existing product but you will also contribute to the development of a new front-end web-based application.
- Academic degree: BE/MSc in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Level of English: Upper Intermediate
- Technical knowledge:
- Experience in software development using Java and C++
- Knowledge of web services, front-end technologies, Linux
- Desirable knowledge:
- Knowledge of Space applications standards (project lifecycle & documentation)