Business Development Manager
Experience: 6-10 years
Country: United Kingdom
City: Harwell - Oxford
You will deal with GMV UK space related areas: Earth Observation, Navigation telecom and exploration and robotics by representing the company and providing corporate presentation.
- Promote the development of GMV UK in current business areas and identify new business areas.
- Act as direct link of UK clients and institutions (commercial and institutional) (UKSA, ESA, DEFRA, DFID, CATAPULT, etc.)
- Closely follow up the different initiatives at UK National, ESA and International level with UK Space sector contribution.
- Identify and follow new business opportunities in an international context of GMV UK Space working areas.
- Development of commercial relationships with the different clients: Private and Institutional, UK National and Global.
- Contribute to the definition to the global commercial policy and prices.
- Create and negotiate commercial agreements with other companies and institutions.
- Promote the company image in national and international forums.
- Contribute to the definition of the company strategy in Space.
- Academic degree: MSc in relevant discipline
- Level of English: Advanced
- Technical knowledge:
- MSc in relevant discipline and 10+ years of experience in the Space sector.
- Background technical knowledge in space programs and space-related Technologies.
- Experience in engaging with different partners in proposal and managing proposal teams
- Experience in bidding of ESA and UK institutions such as Innovate UK and UKSA.